Tuesday, December 1, 2015

PBK Inspired Christmas Decoration

I saw these beautiful wooden signs in the PBK catalog a few weeks back. I wanted to make wooden ones, and have Rob cut them out. I am sure you can do that, but it was too far down on the to do list, and he was busy building playroom storage. Much more important to me. ;)



I painted over a canvas I no longer was using the I had purchased on clearance at Home Goods years back. You could always purchase an inexpensive canvas at Michaels. I also picked up a wooden ornament shape at Michaels for $3 on sale.


I cut out lettering on my Silhouette machine with vinyl adhesive, and used the transfer vinyl to ensure all my words stays spaced correctly and there were no tears.  I hope you enjoyed this holiday project. I still think Rob may give them wooden shapes a whirl and I could make some more of them.  He just picked up a new saw from the tech education teacher who upgraded his equipment, and he says that circles will be easy to make.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)