Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Easter Suitcase



I've had my eye on these adorable suitcases at Target for some time. They went on clearance about a week ago, and my Target had a bunch of pink and the blue checkered suitcases still available. I was buying a few larger size items for Wynn's basket for Easter. It was not going to fit in her typical Easter basket, and so I figured I would turn this adorable suitcase into her Easter basket. I believe the suitcase was about $6.00.  Plus we can just close it up and she can take all her goodies around the house easily.


April showers bring May flowers right? I figured this clearance umbrella was a cute addition with the matching headband.  The Disney Princess umbrella we have for Wynn has seen better days, and so this is actually a practical gift as well.
A few other goodies from her favorite characters. Most of these items were found at Target, and the Calico Critter bunny I bought on Zulily.
A few delicious candy items, and a new notebook to draw in while we are on our morning and afternoon car rides from school and work filled out the rest of the suitcase.

Hope you like it! The suitcase is all packed up and ready to be delivered at grandma's house on Easter. I can't wait to see how she likes it all. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. well that looks like a suitcase of fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and cuter than a regular basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those suitcases are adorable and only $6! Great idea, Megan, you always come up with the cutest ideas on gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an ADORABLE little suitcase. I love that you filled it with Easter goodies. She is going to be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea, my daughter would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)