Thursday, October 30, 2014

Whooo is the Mother? Baby Shower Game

We played this cute game while the mom to be opened gifts at the baby shower we hosted this weekend. Here is a direct link to print it out the owl game for yourself. Pin it for later so you can use it in the future. I made it using a free clipart picture and then put it all together using the great features on PicMonkey.  


I was proud of Rob. He got one correct. :)  I knew some of these would be tough, but it was fun to play. There were a few people that were able to get them all correct. The prizes for the game were adorable makeup bags I found at Target, and they were filled with some fun goodies.  I added a nail polish, and a manicure set from the dollar aisle from Michaels. I had some leftover owl stickers from Valentine's Day sale at Michaels. I just put the sticker on the front, and thought it would be nice for the owner to remove the sticker if they wanted.

Thanks for stopping by as always.

1 comment:

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)