Monday, November 25, 2013

Cupcake Wrapper Coffee Filter Wreath

This is the wreath that just keeps on giving. I have been able to use the main part of the wreath four times now for various seasons. I love it and wanted to incorporate it into my Christmas decorations this year. It really saves on time to use it over and over again, and it is amazing how it comes out differently each time as well.


Here is my original post on how I created the wreath to begin with: Coffee Filter Wreath.


I took off the cupcake wrappers from the Fourth of July version, and added some red and white chevron patterned wrappers to get it into Christmas mode.
I like to keep these wreaths simple. I only added some red snowflake coasters to the wreath, and that way I feel like I will be able to keep it up past the Christmas season as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the red snowflakes and the chevron pattern gives it a nice modern touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this version- so fun! love the touches of red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the different versions of this wreath! And love that you dont have to make a new wreath for each holiday Win in my book. Hope those boys are growing well and everyone is adjusting well.
    Kim@reposhture

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty I need to get my big girl undies on and try a full size wreath, I love how yours keeps changing with ever holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple, yet so perfect for the holidays. Love that you can switch it up and reuse what you already have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is a wonderful perpetual wreath! I love it! Are you getting any rest girl?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that and simple. Easily changeable for any holiday. Perfect!

    http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com/2013/11/practically-perfect-promotion.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute wreath….love how simple it is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's Deonna from the Child at Heart blog! I love this post and would love for you to link up to the Merriest Blog Hop and share your creations!
    http://www.thechildatheartblog.com/2013/11/the-merriest-blog-hop-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)