Monday, July 1, 2013

Little Sparklers - Gender Reveal Idea

To announce the gender of our soon to be new additions to our family we decided to use colored sparklers. It is such a fun time of year for my family as we always have a large celebration for the 4th of July! Four years ago at this party I was able to tell everyone that we were expecting for the first time, and this year we are sharing the genders of the twins. 


I took some leftover favor bags from Wynn's 2nd birthday, and created some coordinating tags with some stickers and a sharpie. I filled the bags with the sparklers that I bought online. The bags are going to be dropped off for a few of our friends and family before we go to our big party, so even though they are not at the party they will be able to find out the genders the same way.


I purchased the sparklers above and if we are having boys they will be in blue, girls will be in red and green will be a boy/girl set of twins.  We are excited to share this special news with our friends and family. Be sure to tune in either at the end of this week or early next week for the news. Thanks for stopping by!



21 comments:

  1. EEEEKKKKK! FUN! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun Megan! Can't wait for the big reveal! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea and I love the way you wrapped them up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet sweet idea megan. boy- you guys have good timing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan, can't wait for the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool idea! Can't wait to see what's in the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute idea Megan! I can't wait for the reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't wait to see!!!!!!!! and by the way, the photo of you the other day... stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute idea!! Can't wait for the reveal :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG i'm so excited to hear the news and what a special way to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOHHH that's so cute! maybe a sparkle of each? that would be fun I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute idea and how nice to make some for friends who won't be there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will I be getting my sparklers in the mail :). Just kidding! I am beyond excited to find out the sex of the twins. I LOVE this idea. I wish I weren't on vacation because I'd be pinning this like crazy...next week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Megan, this is so cute! I love it and we can't wait to hear the news :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is sooo exciting! I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cool idea! Can't wait to find out, Megan! :D Meanwhile enjoy the calm while you can hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, that's cute! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my!! Can't wait to here the news!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)