Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Paint Color

First of all I'd like to say that my thoughts are with those affected by the storms in Oklahoma. It is such an unthinkable tragedy and my heart is breaking for them all.

 In the midst of our kitchen redo we have taken on yet another project.  We had never painted the guest room in our home because the color the previous owners left worked fine for us. They did paint the ceiling the same color as the walls and with one window it always felt dark in the room. With some tips from Cyndy from The Creativity Exchange we decided to try out Sherwin Williams paint in Repose Gray.  We also grabbed some white ceiling paint to get that done as well.


This 14 x 12 room only required a half of a gallon and it covered perfectly. We had not previously used SW paint, but I see us using it a lot in the future. What a great product!


It is a small change but it really brightens up the space quite a bit.   This room will be seeing some major changes in the coming weeks, so be sure to stay tuned.  Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour, I really love the grey doona cover hope your keeping the bedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new color! My bedroom needs updating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paint color....and those pillows. I can't wait to see what you have in store for this room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great color! We always use Sherwin Williams paint for walls and trim. And I love the mix of lamps and pillows too. Not to mention the cute bedside tables!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wall color! What a great color! And I love that things are mismatched.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bedding. Love the whole room!

    Bobi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan that looks lovely and not dark at all! I'm going to be watching as you do your bedroom and hoping to learn a few things. I'm getting ready to do mine this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the new color. And btw gray has been one of my new favorite colors lately. My bathroom is white, yellow and gray.
    Anyway I will be watching to see more changes to this room.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty color! I've been using SW and yes, it's a great product. I love the pillows and lamps you use in this room, all the colors blend so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I work for Sherwin -Williams and I love the company and LOVE their paint. Great company to work for! Your room is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)