Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pantry Makeover

Our pantry was plain, boring and well unorganized. I could never find anything and half the time I would come back from the grocery store with an item I already had in my pantry but didn't know! So I came up with a plan to get organized.



First I painted the side walls white. I love the tin backsplash but can't afford it so I put my thinking cap on and came up with an alternative. I bought white wallpaper with a pattern and spray painted it. Then I laid cork board shelf liner over the racks so my food could stand straight instead of always falling lol.




I took baskets that were it in closets and grouped my food products together.




Finally, I bought chalkboard labels and stuck them to the basket so I could quickly look in my pantry and find what I needed.





Hope this helps thanks for reading.


Wallpaper ( clearance at lowes) $6
Valspar metal spray paint $ 7
Cork board shelf liner ( I needed two rolls, I found target has the cheapest $9 lowes $13)
Chalkboard labels ( amazon $9)

Total: $44


Chris & Amy

Linking Up To:
A Glimpse Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)